With itsPID microprocessor system and pump, temperature precision is optimized, as well as assisting in fast temperature changes.
BS 30 Refrigerated Water Bath is powered by N-Smart™ control system. By means of the internal memory of N-Smart™, temperatures records with one hour intervals can be stored up to ten years as digitally and graphically. Optional NuveCom™ communication unit allows to BS 30 to use the advantages of optional AlerText™ GSM alarm module. Sending e-mail up to five e-mail addresses in case of any failure is offered as standard with NuveCom™. USB port on NuveCom™ allows to store the datas on memory stick with different time intervals.
Full traceability and remote access is available with optional NüveCloser™ system providing a guarantee that the samples have been subjected to the selected protocol.
An optional external circulation pump converts these water baths into thermostating systems, heating or cooling, for other equipment.
A variety of accessories optimize the capacity of different volumes of sample container such as Erlenmeyer flasks.
- 17 liters useful volume.
- Designed for bacteria and cell culture, coagulation tests, determination of coliforms, enzyme reactions and for many other applications in research and industrial laboratories.
- Maximum information with highly visible 4,3’’ colourful LCD display.
- Possibility of repeating each program up to 99 times.
- Excellent temperature control of liquid for uniform and stable temperatures.
- Powerful internal circulation pump.
- Delayed start timer.
- Seamless stainless steel tank for easy cleaning.
- Optional NuveCom™ communication unit which includes 2 pcs. USB port for data storage and PC.
- Ethernet port for remote access through internet and RS 232 port.
- Optional NuveCloser™ software to access the operating parameters, failure history, memory and other technical parameters.