Designed for freezing, incubation, drying of different types of tests and long storage in the fields of biology, zoology, botany and the quality control and R&D laboratories in industries such as pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics.
Designed to reproduce incubation conditions for comparative studies, the ES Series cooled incubators are powered by N-Smart™ control system By means of the internal memory of N-Smart™ temperatures records with one hour intervals can be stored up to ten years as digitally and graphically.
Optional NuveCom™ communication unit allows to ES series cooled incubators to use the advantages of optional AlerText™ GSM alarm module. Sending e-mail up to five e-mail addresses in case of any failure is offered as standard with NuveCom™. USB port on NuveCom™ allows to srore the datas on memory stick with different time intervals.
Full traceability and remote access is available with the optional NüveCloser™ system providing a guarantee that the samples have been subjected to the selected protocol.
- Maximum information with highly visible 4.3’’ colourful LCD display
- Possibility of repeating each program up to 99 times
- Stainless steel chamber
- High density injected polyurethane insulation
- Powerful air circulation system for excellent temperature uniformity and stability even at low temperatures
- Automatic defrost system
- Large window on the door consisting of triple glass for perfect insulation
- Interior lighting
- Optional NuveCom™ communication unit which includes 2 pcs. USB port for data storage and PC, ethernet port for remote access through internet and RS 232 outlet
- Optional NuveCloser™ software to access the operating parameters, failure history, memory and other technical parameters
- Optional Wi-Fi connection for N-Mobile™