The ultimate protection for your samples is ensured by placing the cooling coils inside the shelves to provide the most efficient heat extraction. No reliance on air convection to transfer energy to the walls of the freezer but transfer by conduction with DirectFREEZE™.
When the DF series are used according to instructions, occasionally wiping away the ‘snow’, no ice will form on the door, maintaining efficient cooling.
The chamber of the DF series is designed around the sizes of the most commonly used cryoboxes that account for over 80% of all usage. This means that the maximum numbers of samples are stored in the minimum footprint.
The DF series Ultra Low Temperature Freezers are powered by N-SmArt™ which has internal memory storing temperatures records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically. By means of NuveCloser™ software, The DF series can be controlled via internet. Sample safety is given top priority with audible and visual alarm system and optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system, plus an optional AlerText™ text message to multiple mobile phones. Sending e-mail up to five e-mail addresses in case of any failure is offered as standard Alarms are independently powered by a permanently recharged battery. The units can be placed in corridors as the door, power switch and optional chart recorder are all key lock protected.
- Maximum information with highly visible 4,3’’ colorful LCD display
- Massive data storage with internal memory that stores the records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically
- Ethernet port for remote access through internet
- Optional NuveCloser™ software to access the operating parameters, failure history, memory and other technical parameters
- Four independent compartments with insulated doors for decreasing air entry
- Compartment dimensions match commonly used cryoboxes
- Washable air filter for simple maintenance and top performance
- Perfect air tightness with soft gasket
- Heated contact surface of gasket to virtually eliminate icing-up.
- Chamber made of stainless steel for longer life and shelves made of aluminum for faster heat transfer
- Epoxy-polyester powder coated stainless steel outer body
- Foamed-in-place high density polyurethane insulation
- Door handle with key lock
- Key operated mains power switch to protect your samples
- Audible and visual alarm system
- Alarm system fed by a permanently recharged battery
- Display of actual temperature even at power failure
- Standard remote and central alarm ports
- Optional battery-operated 7- day chart recorder
- Optional AlerText™ SMS alarm system for ultimate security
- Optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system
- Optional CO2 back-up system to extend protection in case of failure
- Equipped with Wi-Fi connection for N-Mobile™