A unique design compared to any other deep freezer in the -40°C class, the FR series are produced according to the standards of a -41°C temperature freezer. Moreover, the NÜVE design is exceptional with the cooling coils inside the shelves to provide the most efficient heat extraction. DirectFREEZE™ ensures the greatest possible protection for your samples.
Optimized for cryotube storage, the storage accessories for the FR series also include shallow, medium and deep drawers for samples such as plasma bags and other, irregularly-shaped packs. A custom manufacturing service ensures that you can always retrieve your samples in a convenient way. The special design of the handle means that you can always access the chamber, even immediately after closing.
The FR series Deep Freezers are powered by N-SmArt™ which has internal memory storing temperatures records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically. By means of NuveCloser™ software, The FR series Deep Freezers can be controlled via internet. Sample safety is given top priority with audible, visual, open door and optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system, plus an optional AlerText™ text message to multiple mobile phones. Sending e-mail up to five e-mail addresses in case of any failure is offered as standard Alarms are independently powered by a permanently recharged battery. The units can be placed in corridors as the door, power switch and optional chart recorder are all key lock protected.
- Temp Range: -20 to -41°C.
- DirectFREEZE™: Faster and homogenous freezing through the coils located inside the shelves.
- Maximum information with highly visible 4,3’’colourful LCD display.
- Massive data storage with internal memory that stores the records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically.
- Ethernet port for remote access through internet.
- Optional NuveCloser™ software to access the operating parameters, failure history, memory and other technical parameters.
- Four independent compartments with insulated doors for decreasing air entry.
- Compartment dimensions match commonly used cryoboxes.
- Washable air filter for simple maintenance and top performance.
- Perfect air tightness with soft gasket.
- Heated contact surface of gasket to virtually eliminate icing-up.
- Chamber made of stainless steel for longer life and shelves made of aluminum for faster heat transfer.
- Epoxy-polyester powder coated stainless steel outer body.
- Foamed-in-place high density polyurethane insulation.
- Door handle with key lock.
- Key operated mains power switch to protect your samples.
- Audible and visual alarm system.
- Alarm system fed by a permanently recharged battery.
- Display of actual temperature even at power failure.
- Standard remote and central alarm ports.
- Optional battery-operated 7- day chart recorder.
- Optional AlerText™ SMS alarm system for ultimate security.
- Optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi connection for N-Mobile™