KN Series Blood Bank Refrigerators are specifically designed to optimize the storage of blood and blood components. Drawers are designed to hold the maximum number of bags in the smallest footprint, while maintaining them in a convenient position for label reading and minimizing heat-up during opening.
High technology is combined with practical advantages. Perfect for viewing the stock, the triple glass door window has anti-fogging inner glass for top visibility while the external glass prevents ingress of degrading UV light. Switchable inner lights assist with viewing of the contents.
KN Series Blood Bank Refrigerators are powered by N-Smart™ which has internal memory storing temperatures records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically. By means of NuveCloser™ software, KN Series Blood Bank Refrigerators can be controlled via internet. Sample safety is given top priority with audible, visual, open door and optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system, plus an optional AlerText™ text message to multiple mobile phones. Sending e-mail up to five e-mail addresses in case of any failure is offered as standard Alarms are independently powered by a permanently recharged battery. The units can be placed in corridors as the door, power switch and optional chart recorder are all key lock protected.
- Maximum information with highly visible 4,3’’ colourful LCD display.
- Massive data storage with internal memory that stores the records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically.
- 2 pcs. USB port for data storage and PC.
- Ethernet port for remote access through internet.
- Possibility of sending e-mails in case of any failure.
- Optional NuveCloserTM software to access the operating parameters, failure history, memory and other technical parameters.
- Stainless steel chamber.
- High density injected polyurethane insulation.
- Door window with triple glass for perfect insulation.
- Magnetic gasket on four sides of the door and door key lock.
- Chamber illumination with on/off switch control.
- Easily drawn stainless steel drawers with plexiglass cover on the front.
- Separators inside the drawers to hold the blood bags in an angled position for easy label reading.
- Powerful air circulation system to maintain temperature uniformity and stability and for quick recovery time.
- Fully automatic defrost system to maintain cooling coil efficiency.
- Mains power switch key with lock.
- Alarm system for high and low temperature, power failure, temperature sensor failure and open door.
- Temperature measurement from a liquid which has similar thermal specifications with blood.
- Optional battery operated 7-day chart recorder with high resolution.
- Optional AlerText™ SMS alarm system for ultimate security.
- Optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system.