High technology products for the storage of the heat sensitive products used in hospitals, laboratories, pharmacies, blood banks, research centers and universities with optimum storage conditions without any risk.
Heat sensitive drugs, vaccines, pharmaceutical and medical products should be stored in cold environment and those products need stable storage conditions which cannot be guaranteed by an ordinary refrigerator.
MD Series Medical Refrigerators are specifically designed to optimize the storage of those valued products. Their rugged construction in stainless steel is combined with high density polyurethane insulation and efficient cooling and fast temperature recovery after door opening optimize the storage conditions.
High technology is combined with practical advantages. Perfect for viewing the stock, the triple glass door window has anti-fogging inner glass for top visibility while the external glass prevents ingress of degrading UV light. Switchable inner lights assist with viewing of the contents.
MD Series Medical Refrigerators are powered by N-Smart™ which has internal memory storing temperatures records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically. By means of NuveCloser™ software, The MD Series Medical Refrigerators can be controlled via internet. Sample safety is given top priority with audible, visual, open door and optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system, plus an optional AlerText™ text message to multiple mobile phones. Sending e-mail up to five e-mail addresses in case of any failure is offered as standard Alarms are independently powered by a permanently recharged battery. The units can be placed in corridors as the door, power switch and optional chart recorder are all key lock protected.
- Temperature display resolution: 0,1°C.
- Maximum information with highly visible 4,3’’ colourful LCD display.
- 2 pcs. USB port for data storage and PC.
- Ethernet port for remote access through internet.
- Possibility of sending e-mails in case of any failure.
- Optional NuveCloser™ software to access the operating parameters, failure history, memory and other technical parameters.
- Stainless steel chamber.
- High density injected polyurethane insulation.
- Door window with triple glass for perfect insulation.
- Magnetic gasket on four sides of the door and door key lock.
- Chamber illumination with switch control.
- Powerful air circulation system to maintain temperature uniformity and stability and for quick recovery time.
- Fully automatic defrost system to maintain cooling coil efficiency.
- Mains power switch key with lock.
- Alarm system for high and low temperature, power failure, temperature sensor failure, and open door.
- Re-chargeable battery to feed alarm system.
- Remote and central alarm outlet as standard.
- Optional battery operated 7-day chart recorder with high resolution.
- Optional AlerText™ SMS alarm system for ultimate security.
- Optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system.